Secure online shopping at Cardiff City FC Superstore
- A padlock will be visible in the bottom right of your web browser, this means you are in secure mode – this should always be when entering personal or payment details.
- Being in secure mode means all your details are encrypted for increased security (128 bit)
- We use advanced encryption so that your card details cannot be seen
- We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all orders placed – this prevents you from inadvertently revealing any personal information
- We use your card details to process your orders and we will ask for them for every order placed
- The three digit card signature code will be required to place an order – this ensures that your card cannot be misused
Cardiff City FC Superstore may send you emails from time to time but we would never send an email asking for your security information or log on details, or direct you to a web page that asks for this information.
If you receive an email that appears to be from Cardiff City FC Superstore that you suspect is fraudulent, do not click on any links contained within the email or provide any credit card or log on details. Please forward a copy to
Additional security steps
You can configure your web browser to tell you when your details are being sent and to warn if they are not being sent in a secure way, to activate this:
Firefox - select TOOLS then OPTIONS on the tools menu and then click the SECURITY tab, go into settings of the warning messages section - ensure that all the warning boxes have been ticked.
Internet Explorer - select OPTIONS on the VIEW menu and then click the SECURITY tab, ensure that all the warning boxes have been ticked
Online security is constantly evolving so, if you are using older versions of Internet Explorer (version 5 or older), we recommend you update your browser to Mozilla Firefox or a later version of IE in order to take full advantage of the improved security features.
(Cardiff City FC Superstore is not responsible for the content of external websites)
If you have any further concerns about security, please Email us at or call our customer service team on 02920 643717